cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video on Statistics post meeting

Partha123
Listener

How can I know the for how many minutes a partcipant has kept his video on during a meeting where it is compulsory to appear in video mode ?

Reports generated at the end only depict the time for which a participant was logged in, but not if he kept his video on and if so then for how long ?

Please let me know.

1 REPLY 1

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello. You want a report showing a column or field for video/camera turned on. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be available in Zoom as a report. You can see that in the participant list during a meeting. To check the reports, I signed into my account, a Pro account, and went to Reports on the left. There are two or three categories. You will see Usage and Meeting, and if you have a Webinar plan, you will see Webinar. The Usage report has plenty of fields, such as join time, leave time, duration, guest, and waiting room. The time for the video/camera to be turned on is not listed. 

It's more work, but maybe during a meeting, you can periodically take screenshots. That is the only thing I can think of. If this answers your questions, please click Accept as Solution