cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of Version: 5.16.2 (22807)

IT-ARB
Listener

Hi! After the update of Version: 5.16.2 (22807), my microphone no longer works(windows 10 pro). I have no problems in other applications (teams, skype, whatsapp, etc.). Initial functional update ok. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I'm sorry you are having mic issues. I tested this on Windows 10 and Windows 11. Two tests on two different machines. Both worked with Zoom 5.16. When you start a meeting and do a test, do you get an error message with your test? Also, when doing the test, is the correct mic selected (same screenshot as the test screenshot)? 

thomasm23
Listener

I am having the same issue. Microphone on my Bluetooth device does not work when testing. Built-in laptop microphone works.

Windows 11 Pro

22H2

AirPods Pro 2 USB-C Firmware 6A300

Zoom 5.16.2 (22807)

Yishai
Listener

I have the same issue with this version where i can talk and suddenly i can speak but i can't hear until i reconnect my headphones. during that time the testing doesn't show any sound and my laptop speaker works

ZUK
Listener

Update of Version: 5.16.2 (22807) 64 bit wont load at all on windows 10 64 bit AMD based 

beppe17
Listener

I also can't launch zoom anymore after the update to 5.16.2, I had to downgrade to 5.16.1 and block the updates, I reported the problem and they reply that they couldn't answer and marking the ticket as Resolved:-(

Also I use Windows 10 64 bit AMD based

jose17
Listener

Today Zoom installed the update 5166 (24712) and after that Zoom didn't run anymore. I work with Windows 10. 

I had an important meeting and have been trying to fix it the whole day. I don't know what to do. I deinstalled and installed several times. Downgrading isn't possible because computer can't find an older version for me. 

Can someone give me a link to version 5.16.2.22807? That one was fine for me. :-(((

beppe17
Listener

Weird thing... From the link https://zoom.us/it/download the version 5.16.6 and the file is 82.585KB while from https://zoom.us/support/download the file of the same version is 27.770KB. I installed the smaller one above 5.16.1 and it works normally but I don't have the AI (which I don't want). What's in that extra 55MB? Probably the AI...

I did what you did... installed the smaller one and now my problem is sorved. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

beppe17
Listener

I recommend disabling automatic updates, and doing them manually when we are willing to waste time testing.

beppe17
Listener

I apologize for the wrong discussion, I wanted to post in "Zoom Desktop client Version 5.16.2 silently crashes"

rmormo
Listener

I have the same microphone issue after update to 5.16.2