cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstalling zoom

JaneDavis
Listener

hi folks, I'm getting error codes when trying to install Zoom updates on my Mac (desktop). I know others have posted about this. It seems simple to uninstall and reinstall Zoom. The problem is the first step which says to: "click on Zoom.us upper left and then click uninstall." None of that exists anywhere on my screen. Thoughts? Thanks so much.

Jane

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Dee_S
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi JaneDavis, I wonder if you have the Zoom Desktop Application open? If the Zoom Desktop App is open, click anywhere in it, that makes that app active, from there you'd be able to see the zoom.us menu on the top left, click it and you'll see "Uninstall Zoom". 

View solution in original post

thanks so much for taking the time. It was so simple and no one suggested deleting the old app and downloading the new! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Dianne8
Listener

I have the same issue!

Dee_S
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi JaneDavis, I wonder if you have the Zoom Desktop Application open? If the Zoom Desktop App is open, click anywhere in it, that makes that app active, from there you'd be able to see the zoom.us menu on the top left, click it and you'll see "Uninstall Zoom". 

thanks so much for taking the time. It was so simple and no one suggested deleting the old app and downloading the new! 

I'm having the same problem...zoom doesn't open enough for me to click anything unless I go to the desktop version (Mac) and I can't delete to uninstall...this happens every time I don't use zoom for awhile.

Im having the exact same problem. I don't know what to do!!!