cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload a small profile photo - rejected as too large

dogfriend
Listener

I would like a profile photo to appear on the screen when the video is off, as I see others being able to do.  My understanding is that this photo is from the profile photo, but when I try and upload a 47k jpg file, I get a rejection message stating that it is block by a security policy, even though the file is a small fraction of the 2 M max size.

How do I fix this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

In your post you state that the rejection message says that your upload has been blocked by a security policy. If that in fact the message you are receiving I'm thinking there is something other than file size that is the issue at hand. You might try uploading a different image file that is less than 2M, just to see if that image works or produces the same message.

I've attached the message that you should be seeing if the file you uploaded is too large.

ZoomTestKitchen_0-1663116475134.png

If this information has been helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen

In your post you state that the rejection message says that your upload has been blocked by a security policy. If that in fact the message you are receiving I'm thinking there is something other than file size that is the issue at hand. You might try uploading a different image file that is less than 2M, just to see if that image works or produces the same message.

I've attached the message that you should be seeing if the file you uploaded is too large.

ZoomTestKitchen_0-1663116475134.png

If this information has been helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen