cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find my upcoming meetings

natalie11
Newcomer
Newcomer

I logged in today unable to find my meetings when I clicked on meetings.  I searched other articles and did not find a solution. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a setting that zoom changed in the backend or something?

34 REPLIES 34

JenG33
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Natalie11,

This is happening to me too. All my long standing recurring meetings are gone. 

They show up on my phone but not on my computer. I'm hoping this is a Zoom glitch that will fixed.

JenG33
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Natalie,

I found another thread that talks about this. To see the meetings you need to update the app, then look for a little umbrella, then lick on "anytime meetings" to see your recurring meetings. 

Here's a link to the thread:

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Home-tab-disappeared-no-access-to-upcoming-meetings/td-p/1275...

Your help was invaluable.  Zoom has "improved" their interface by hiding what we all want under the umbrella.  Click on Anytime Meetings:

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.11.40.png

and Zoom will show you a cute lil window with the info that should have been there all along, the way it used to be:

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.12.09.png

I tried the Firefox Zoom extension.  Apparently it's never even thought of recurring meetings:

Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.21.07.png

Thank you for sharing this - I have had the same problem all day and needed to go to the website to start my meetings. Now I need in tiny print all my meetings. HEY ZOOM, this is not helpful!!! I should not need a magnifying glass to start my meetings. Put it back where it was. Thank you.

Hey, that is strange I do not see anytime meetings on my end...ive been using zoom since the beginning and this is the first time ive really struggled with anything.

First time I've really struggled with Zoom too. Recently Zoom is has also been logging me out unexpectedly which has been disruptive.

Re the umbrella, I had to go into Zoom/check for updates/ and then update my version of Zoom to the latest before the umbrella appeared. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

thanks! I updated the app, but I don't have the umbrella or anything that says "anytime meetings."

p.s. When I had first noticed that all of my recurring meetings had disappeared, I had to quickly schedule a new one time meeting to be able to send a link to my client, as there was no time to problem-solve before my meeting. So after that meeting was done, in the window where the umbrella and the words "anytime meetings" should be, all I was seeing was the one-time meeting I had created earlier today.  I then deleted that 1 time meeting, and as soon as I did that, the umbrella popped up, along withe the  drop down for "anytime meetings." So strange.  So it seems that one has a 1 time meeting for the day, that the umbrella and anytime meetings won't show up as well. Argh. 

I just did that—deleted my meeting for today—then the umbrella shows but the only option when clicking on it is to schedule a new meeting. Doesn't give me "anytime meetings" as a choice. All I want is to be able to see the list of all my scheduled meetings as before  and not have to log in online in order to do that. Zoom support has responded to my complaint but so far haven't offered a solution.

ugh. so sorry! curious if you've heard back from zoom support. 

Not yet. Will post with what they say when they do.

RachelB1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same for me and I ultimately had to log in on the zoom.com page and found them there.  Quite irritating as I use the app on my computer and at least I found it through the webpage.  Hope Zoom fixes this ASAP!

zabouti
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same infuriating problem here.  MacOS desktop app.

JenG33
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zabouti, good to hear the info was helpful. I found it on the thread I linked to in my response to Natalie11. 

I'm on a Mac OS too. Wonder if that might have something to do with it?

lsigllo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Maddening. Yesterday I could see the list as it always had been. Today can only see today's meetings and not all the other ones I have scheduled in the days ahead. Per the info a few comments ago, I don't see any umbrella on my page. This is what I see.

Isigllo and kelly1055, I needed to update Zoom in order to see the umbrella.

Under the Zoom menu at the top of my computer screen I clicked on "Check for updates", then Zoom updated, then I saw the umbrella for the first time.

Thank you. Good idea but nothing changed after the update! 😞

Do you think I have to activate Zoom Calendar for it to show. It's just so incredibly annoying when they change something that's working just fine. And their customer support is nonexistent these days.

kelly1055
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same problem.

raphaelrodney
Newcomer
Newcomer

Me too & my wife so frustrating!😠

stevemft8
Newcomer
Newcomer

Had the same issue (Macbook Air 13-inch 2017: Monterey) and spent several hours cursing the heavens. Couldn't find the "anytime meetings" but once I updated Zoom to version 5.15.3 it appeared as a dropdown menu right where zabouti said above.

Didn't work for me. I wonder if it has something to do with the OS. I haven't updated mine in awhile because I don't want to have to update some other apps it will affect. Stevemft8, can you tell me what OS you're on?

Monterey. 12.6.5. What version of Zoom are you on? I updated to 5.15.3.

Zoom is update to 5.15.3  But my OS is Mojave. Wonder if that would make any difference.

jameat
Newcomer
Newcomer

My 'anytime meetings' dropdown is only showing recurring meetings and not one-off scheduled meetings. Anyone else notice that?

Yes it appears all recurrent meetings end up in this "anytime meetings" folder appearing in this sidebar calendar of the Meetings tab. Scheduled meetings should populate this sidebar calendar as well when you schedule them.

stevemft8
Newcomer
Newcomer

Also it looks like the umbrella is only there when there are no scheduled events on that day. Once an event is scheduled, the umbrella goes away.

Exactly, which is not helpful. But for me even when the umbrella is visible my only option is to schedule more meetings but nowhere do I see the list of all the meetings upcoming.

lsigllo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Just got response from Zoom support. Their solution is for us to click on the tiny calendar icon where today's meetings are appearing and click to the next day and the next. Unbelievable. I had already explained the issue and included a screenshot of the meetings list that we can no longer see on desktop. I've written back. Will post when I get another reply.

Brettspielaka
Newcomer
Newcomer

No way! I won't do this. Thats not usable. If Zoom doesn't change it back to what it used to be, I will quit!

RobBob
Newcomer
Newcomer

I can't believe Zoom would roll out such a horribly implemented update to alter the user interface so drastically without any warning or instructions on how it now works or how to fix it.  This all started with an update that broke it and put me into Log-in hell where it would not recognize my old password or my new password followed by not recognizing the security codes Zoom sent me.  They do not even bother to indicate that the update that was installed must be updated yet again the same day in order to be able to see your scheduled meetings.  What a gong show!

lsigllo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Update from interaction with Zoom support. They suggested I put in a request for a "feature change". So this is the way it is. I'm totally bummed out that I just recently renewed my Pro Plan. Would definitely not have, if I had known this was coming.