cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact support

guestfreeman
Listener

HI. When I'm truinng to contact to support using Zoom robot in the right hand cornner, after some automatic messages from him, I get "Your account can't contact support. Contact you administator". But my account is an "Owner" role. Also the same problem using another account with "Administrator" role. How to resolve the problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

• Live chat support requires a subscription plan of  greater than $50 USD/month
  • Live phone support requires a subscription plan of  greater than $200 USD/month

Frank_TB_0-1696572066901.png

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Contact-Zoom-Support 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Frank_TB

Hello,

• Live chat support requires a subscription plan of  greater than $50 USD/month
  • Live phone support requires a subscription plan of  greater than $200 USD/month

Frank_TB_0-1696572066901.png

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Contact-Zoom-Support 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

This solution is not accurate.  I cannot find how to submit a web ticket.  The chatbot is completely useless and doesn't "know" what a web ticket is, even though it's written on the same page I'm using the chatbot from!  And yes I'm on the PRO plan. 

I cannot find how to submit a web ticket.  The chatbot is completely useless and doesn't "know" what a web ticket is, even though it's written on the same page I'm using the chatbot from!  And yes I'm on the PRO plan. 

this is disgusting!

Do get support when I have an issue I have to pay?!!

Maybe its time to find an other provider 

guestfreeman
Listener

Thank you.