cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Camera

zaghoulad
Listener

Is it possible to configure the camera to move while zooming and tracking who is speaking?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Got it - Zoom client does not have auto-framing functionality built in, but your camera does. This feature will take place before the camera is received by Zoom, so you'll need to activate framing on the camera. The manufacturer does not have a manual publicly posted online, but the device does ship with a manual - I would advise consulting this manual for instructions regarding the auto-framing function.

I would also assume that auto-framing could be toggled on/off via the included remote, management software from the manufacturer, or hard buttons on the device. Again, please consult the user manual to be sure.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

bstrelko

Some preliminary info first: what camera, OS, and version of Zoom Client/Rooms are you using?

Hey! We use this camera: https://nuroum.com/product/all-in-one-webcam-C40
MacOS Sonoma 14,0
Zoom Version: version: 5.16.2 (23409)

bstrelko

Got it - Zoom client does not have auto-framing functionality built in, but your camera does. This feature will take place before the camera is received by Zoom, so you'll need to activate framing on the camera. The manufacturer does not have a manual publicly posted online, but the device does ship with a manual - I would advise consulting this manual for instructions regarding the auto-framing function.

I would also assume that auto-framing could be toggled on/off via the included remote, management software from the manufacturer, or hard buttons on the device. Again, please consult the user manual to be sure.

Hi, I will see with the team and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your feedback!

Hey! It works (y)

Thanks for your Help!