cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer displays in desktop Plugin Settings but not web portal Settings (Version: 5.15.7)

MaryM
Listener

Can someone tell me why the Zoom Timer is available and can be enabled in the installed desktop Plugin Settings, but I've searched and visually scanned the web portal Settings and I can't see it in that list.  Is it because it's a third party app that local zoom admins have to make available?  This is really bugging me. It would be helpful to have a "why" to tell our employees so they aren't confused.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MaryM welcome to the community! Curious, but did you look into the knowledge base article on Using the Zoom Timer App? Within the KB, you will see the listed prerequisites, installing and using the App.

To your point, within the web portal, I am only seeing "Zoom Apps Quick Launch Button" setting, is that what you're also seeing? 

IF so, I believe you will need to configure your Admin App settings within the Marketplace, for example, the KB on Admin deployment of Zoom Apps, which account admins may want to limit access to certain Zoom Apps or disable access entirely. 

I hope this helps and points you in the right direction when it comes to configuring these settings. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!