cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Therapist using recurring meetings - wanting to sort/search list of meetings

Robinlmft
Listener

I am a therapist using zoom for client meetings. I have a long list of meetings, and have to search for my next meeting in a list that I cannot organize alphabetically or by time, or search for the next meeting. This slows me down when I have very little time between meetings. I would like to either be able to search or organize this list. Is there a solution?

5 REPLIES 5

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Robin,

Suggest you perform calendar integration and schedule your meetings so you wont have to search for them.

Steps here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

If this helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution.

Spoken like one who has never used the app they support. Tony

sachinzoom

Hi Tony,,

Please explain.

Listener

hey bro

avs4
Listener

You could use APIs to organize upcoming Zoom meetings either alphabetically or based on criteria you define which would let you hop from one meeting to the next. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager that lets you schedule and organize your recurring Zoom meetings (based on time and alphabetized topic) and also sends reminders.

Whenever you are missing a feature, looking in the Zoom marketplace is a good place to start.