cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Event Description will be Replaced with the Zoom Default Invitation

BMoney1
Listener

Hey All,

There's been previous posts with this question with no answer that I could find - still getting this error on the newest Zoom plug-in, 5.14.10.876. This is happening only about 10% of the time and will reset the description back to default. We've seen this both while updating a meeting description after it's created, and even when opening an existing meeting, not making any changes, then closing. Need to get a fix going for this, I look forward to what people think!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BMoney1
Listener

Update - Without the help of any of my stewards, we were able to get this working. We uninstalled the Zoom Outlook plugin, cleared out any lingering folders from program files, programdata, and appdata (fully deleted all zoom folders in app data). Reinstalled and were able to edit the meetings once more. Thanks for nothing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

BMoney1
Listener

To add to this - we've had the issue always with a series of recurring meetings, and editing just one meeting in there will throw the error. It seems to be the same individual meeting giving the error every time, other instances will not give error. No add-ins that are disabled or running slow - running Outlook updates when able to see if that changes anything. When we just open the meeting and make no changes, the send updates option is always selected, as if it was stuck trying to send updated before and thinks it still needs to.

BMoney1
Listener

Update - Without the help of any of my stewards, we were able to get this working. We uninstalled the Zoom Outlook plugin, cleared out any lingering folders from program files, programdata, and appdata (fully deleted all zoom folders in app data). Reinstalled and were able to edit the meetings once more. Thanks for nothing.

hey so you just uninstall zoom outlook plug in and app - make sure it was deleted from all folders and then reinstall everything? app and plugin?

BMoney1
Listener

That's what worked for us, I haven't heard of any issues since :D.

I see. I will try that. thanks for quick response currently I am facing same issue. 😞