Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Zoom windows during screen share is not working

mckinnm2000
Listener

showing Zoom windows during screen share is not working

I have completed all of the steps several times. including restarting zoom

To enable or disable Showing Zoom windows during screen share for all users in the account:

Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Settings.
Click the Meeting tab.
Under In Meeting (Basic), click the Showing Zoom windows during screen share toggle to enable or disable it.
If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
(Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Sign out of the Zoom desktop client and sign back in.
Alternatively, you can exit the client and re-open it.
Click your profile picture, then click Settings 
Click Share Screen 
Verify that the Show my Zoom Windows to other participants when I am screen sharing check box is selected.

And it is still not showing the meeting controls in the meeting. Help

4 REPLIES 4

mckinnm2000
Listener

It would be really to get it to work because I am showing individuals how to use zoom, and I want to be able to show them the controls as I click on them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I also verified and updated zoom to the latest version.. but issue remains. 

Yeah, I think it’s the UI update they did on the share screen tab. There might be a bug caused by that. 

Figg
Listener

Having the same issue did the same thing and I can’t see the the option to share my First Screen or Second screen. I can only see Applications in the Share Screen window.