cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen share not working with Meeting Owl Pro

KyleT
Listener

We have been using Zoom for a couple of years and hadn't had any problems hosting Hybrid meetings and using screen share.  We recently added a Meeting Owl Pro as our Camera/Microphone for meetings.  The sound recording is amazing, video isn't super but much better than our previous camera.  The problem is that when we try to do a screen share it now isn't showing for anyone and has actually crashed the Zoom meeting.  Has anyone else experienced any issues with Zoom / Meeting Owl / and screen sharing?  If so, did you figure out how to resolve the issue?

5 REPLIES 5

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

While I won't share my personal thoughts on Owl products, I can say that we've successfully used the Owl Pro devices with screen sharing in the past.

Can you please let us know which OS you are running and which flavor of Zoom (32 vs 64 bit, Client vs Rooms) you are running? Also, what are you sharing (whole screen, single application, etc)?

We are running on Windows11 desktop.  Zoom version 15.6.5 - 64bit.  We are trying to share a single application (usually at PDF document).

I forgot to add, we are using Client, NOT Rooms.

bstrelko

Got it. Can you update to latest?

Also, do the issues persist when you share the document via full display sharing? Just want to rule this out.

KyleT
Listener

We are going to do a test meeting and try some of your suggestions as well as what Owllabs is suggesting.  I'll follow up with results after that.  Thank you for your responses.