cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Privilege for PAC?

MarilynAM
Listener

I've checked the PAC Settings, the Outlook Plug-in and tried to find this answer in the support database.  Can one licensed user schedule a PAC meeting for another licensed user?   I can see no Zoom settings to schedule a PAC meeting for another user.  In Outlook I can create a template with the other user's information but I can think of no other way.  Anyone have other ideas?  Thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MarilynAM,

Have you tried enabling Scheduling Privilege?  I know it’s in the title of your post, but not sure if you’re aware it’s an “actual thing” in Zoom.

I’ve looked at the Scheduling Privilege support article here, but it didn’t reference PACs at all, and I don’t have a PAC subscription to test it with. It mentions “meetings”, and I don’t know if Zoom considers a PAC a meeting, but I know it also applies to webinars – I don’t see why it wouldn’t apply to any license that both people have. 

Once you’ve got two people with PAC licenses set up with Scheduling Privilege, I’d say try scheduling a Zoom Meeting first (to see how it works “normally”), then try it with a PAC.  I generally do my scheduling either in the Zoom Client or on the web – but the article references the Outlook add-in, so it should work there too. 

No promises, but that’s something to try – if you haven’t already. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank so much, Ray.  Yes Scheduling Privilege was enabled for these two users.  I also gave myself the privilege to test it and I was also unable to schedule a PAC meeting for the original user.  But it was a good question, we sometimes skip over the most obvious!

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @MarilynAM.  Seems like maybe a Feature Request to add PACs to the things that Scheduling Privilege covers.  If Scheduling Privilege can't do it... I wouldn't know what can.  Hopefully if there is a workable solution, someone will pop in and educate us!

Feature Request: https://www.zoom.us/feed 

And I need to learn more about PACs!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !