cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled meetings list missing in Zoom client

DebinOregon
Listener

I was ready to enter an important medical appointment via Zoom with my elderly sister in another state... we have recurring meetings set up for these appointments to make it easy for her, but they are GONE from Zoom client. I cannot find them anywhere and had to start a new meeting and send her a new meeting link and she is very confused and I am not sure she will be able to get on at all. This appointment may be a bust because of this and I have no idea what I am going to do about all these other meetings I have coming up today with recurring meeting links. UGH! Where did they go?

2 REPLIES 2

Beastfan
Listener

Same thing happened to me!  I am SO ANNOYED!  All my scheduled meetings are gone!  

colt4
Attendee

This is frustrating. A good workaround it ensuring reminders are send for your Zoom meetings so they are not struggling to find them. You could also add the events to your calendar so that you have an easier time locating it. There is also an app in the Zoom marketplace, Salepager, that displays all your upcoming Zoom meetings (including recurring meetings) and sends reminders automatically.