cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Meeting Not Showing on Calendar Associated with Account

JacqueB
Listener

When I schedule a meeting using the Zoom Desktop App, it shows in the app, but not on my calendar (email associated with account) or the invitees calendar.  Emails regarding meeting are also not received.  The only place I can see the scheduled meeting is on the app; there for, I have to created an event on my calendar with the details copied from the app and then email participants.  I assume this is a faulty setting, but I cannot find it.

8 REPLIES 8

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Just checking - have you already enabled bi-directional calendar sync in Zoom?

bstrelko_0-1698167851454.png

I think so, but cannot find where that setting is again to double-check.  Lots of experience with Zoom via my former employer, but now that I have created my own Zoom Pro account, I'm really having a hard time getting to work in the way that I am familiar

bstrelko

No prob. Navigate to https://hudson-trading.zoom.us/profile/setting , then click the 'Calendar' tab near the top of the window.

bstrelko_0-1698168729656.png

Yes!  I do have that turned on.

bstrelko

Cool, can you confirm that the correct calendar is linked to your account and that it has both Read and Write access?

bstrelko_0-1698169306532.png

This can be found near the bottom of zoom.us/profile

So mine asks me to configure calendar and contacts services.  When I choose O365, it will only let me choose Read or Write---not both. 

https://zoom.us/user/calendar/exchange/add?service_type=5&userId=vL7q3hmnRmKnKbgoX0QEQA&redirect_url... 

bstrelko

Write implies Read in this case - please select 'write'.

Zoom uses the following permissions for Office 365. 

• If admin selects Calendar/Read: Calendars.Read 
  • If admin selects Calendar/Write: Calendars.ReadWrite

This is helpful!  Unfortunately, it is not letting me add via O365 at this time.  My husband set up the account, and the admin password must be different than the email password.  I'll need to get that from him.  Thanks so much for your help!