cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rev cloud recording integration not working

aarbar
Listener

Rev's subscription service has a neat integration that allows unlimited Zoom transcripts provided that you do cloud recording of your Zoom Meeting.

Unfortunately I can't get it to work! Rev requires that you have your Zoom settings set to

• Cloud Recording Enabled
  • Record Video Enabled
  • Record Audio Transcript Enabled

Done, done and done. And Rev support confirmed the two accounts are linked.

Yet today I created a Cloud Recording of a meeting and Rev never recognized it. I had to manually download and then upload to Rev, which counts against my monthly quota of uploaded audio recordings.

Anyone else hit this speed bump? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Have you checked the Rev support site?

https://support.rev.com/hc/en-us 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

aarbar
Listener

Thanks Ray!

As I mentioned in my message, Rev support and I have talked. Here is the full response from Rev support:

Carrie M. (Rev.com)

Apr 27, 2024, 15:12 PDT

Hi Aaron! 

Thanks for your response. From our perspective, it looks like your Zoom account is connected. 

I can't quite see anything on our end that is causing an issue. However, it's possible the issue may be occurring on the Zoom end. I'm afraid we cannot see these settings on Rev. A few Zoom settings that must be enabled to use the Zoom integration:

• Cloud Recording Enabled
  • Record Video Enabled
  • Record Audio Transcript Enabled
  • For Zoom Business, Business+, Enterprise, or Education Customers, Zoom settings must be enabled to receive enhanced speaker identification

All of these settings are set, as I also noted. 

Help would be appreciated!

Ray_Harwood

Okay, @aarbar.  Personally, I don’t know anything about Rev and can’t help you here. You have a couple of options:

1. Wait and see if anyone visiting the Community has Rev experience, sees your post, knows the answer, and provides some useful guidance.
  2. If you have access to create a Support Ticket, do so, providing a link to this thread and any new information you receive. Personally, I think I’d unlikely that someone from Zoom will have better information for you, but it’s worth a try.
  3. Keep trying various tests with different combinations of settings to see if you can find a combination that works. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !