cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccurring meetings

GR66
Listener

I have a reoccurring meeting set up for each Monday.   The same invitees are invited each week.  Can Zoom email the invite to them automatically or do I always need to send the invite email to them myself?

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @GR66 

Zoom cannot directly send automated email invites for recurring meetings

Zoom will generate "Recurring meeting" a meeting link that remains constant for all the Mondays in your recurring schedule

You can then use this link to create a recurring meeting invite in your preferred calendar application

Outlook, Google Calendar

These calendar services can send automated email invites to your attendees every week

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

ParamLubana
Listener

Hi @GR66,

As mentioned, Zoom doesn't have the capability to automatically send email invites for recurring meetings. However, you can utilize the recurring meeting link generated by Zoom for all the Mondays in your schedule.

Once you have this link, you can easily create a recurring meeting invite in your preferred calendar application, such as Outlook or Google Calendar. These calendar services allow you to set up automated email invites to your attendees for each instance of the recurring meeting.

I hope this solution works well for you! If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Have a great day!

colt4
Attendee

While Zoom does not have this capability natively you could email them yourself each week for your meetings. Alternatively this there is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that can send automated email invites for your recurring meetings each week.