cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering Zoom with Chrome

IRChamandy
Listener

I use Google calendar. I have been using the Brave browser for the last 2 years and every time I would book a meeting in Google calendar on Brave, the little button showed up that said "Make it a zoom meeting". I just switched to Chrome. I am trying to get Zoom to work with Google calendar on Chrome but Zoom keeps telling me I can't register my account. Here is what happened:

- In Chrome, I search for the Zoom Google calendar addon

- I successfully installed the addon (see attached pic)

- I am using the correct email address for my account

- When I click on the "sign in" button in the Zoom sidebar to the right of my Google calendar (see attached pic), I get an error message saying my account can't be authorized

- Nowhere does Zoom say why my account can't be authorized

- Nowhere does it tell me what to do if my account can't be authorized

- Zoom leaves me hanging

What I am trying to achieve is when I book a meeting in Google calendar in the chrome browser, I want the button to appear that says "Make it a Zoom". How do I do that?

Also, I have the Pro Plan. Do I get live chat support with that?

2 REPLIES 2

IRChamandy
Listener

I forgot to add these picsScreenshot 2023-06-15 at 7.55.02 AM.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-15 at 8.03.24 AM.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-15 at 8.03.55 AM.jpg

_jppayongayong
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@IRChamandy  - Greetings! I'm JP, a CS Advisor at Zoom. If you need help using the Zoom for Google Workspace add-on, I would recommend you follow the steps outlined in this article. However, if you need any more help, our Technical Support Engineers are available to help you. Submit a technical support ticket request, and they will address your concerns promptly. 

You can send a support ticket request here.