cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording in slit screen

Pro-Osteo
Listener

Hi All,

I looking for a possibility to do the recordings in splitscreen. So one half 'shared screen' and other half the speakers video. Is there a possibilty to do this?

At the moment I only have a small screen of the speaker if I record it and screen is shared.

Hope anyone can help!

Take care, Jorick

15 REPLIES 15

stacysfaith
Listener

I have the identical apprehensions. Has it been resolved?

Not yet, maybe the answer of Frank_TB works but I have a question about that. 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The ability you seek is set to be delivered in the Zoom client 15.7.5 update sometime around January 22.

• Screen share presenter layout 
    Meeting users wanting a more engaging sharing session can utilize this new presenter layout, which combines your video and shared screen to present everything in one frame. Presenters have a few different layout options, ranging from having the content appear over-the-shoulder of your video, the presenter appearing in front of the content, or the presenter and the content appearing side-by-side. These options are available in the sharing window where users can select what they want to share, the layout of their video and the shared content, and a common virtual background for both you and the content. Admins can also control the use of this through web settings available at the account, group, and user-level settings pages.

IMG_8118.png

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068823 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

I checked this morning. I dont see it. I'll try again in 2 hours. 

I will keep an eye on it too! Would be great to finally have this! 

I have updated it and dont' see it. Do you?

After updating to the current version of Zoom, I am unable to locate the Screen Share Presenter layout.  I use the MAC Sonoma operating system. Is the "thumbs up" button the same as the accept as solution button?

Pro-Osteo
Listener

Hi Frank, Thanks for your answer. Does it mean it will also be recorded like that? I really want recordings to be in splitscreen so 50% shared screen and 50% video of the speaker. 

Hopefully you understand what I need. 

Thanks again for helping out! 

Frank_TB

Hello,

The description from Zoom says side by side as a layout so I imagine it will record that way if selected, but until they release the documentation we won’t know for sure.

Regards

stacysfaith
Listener

That's a good news! I'll try it out this Monday!!! I can't wait. Thank you very much. 

AlbertAlmeyda
Listener

Is this available?

I've upgraded to 5.17.5 but I still can see it. I've been checking the settings but no success

😞

AlbertAlmeyda
Listener

I meant "I still can't see it" ...

Frank_TB

Hello,

Did you enable it? Do you meet the requirements?

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0074061 

Regards

Oh thanks! 

I've checked this morning but I couldn't see the option there. All sorted out

Thanks again!

Frank_TB

Zoom has new documentation regarding this new feature.

• Presenter layouts currently do not support local or cloud recordings. Resulting recordings will not have the presenter and layouts combined as seen in the live session. 
  • Presenter layouts also do not support live streaming. 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0074062 

Hopefully, recording and streaming these new layouts will be available in an update .

Regards,