cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording a zoom meeting scheduled by an assigned resource

Rajat3
Listener

I have assigned scheduling rights to my assistant. However, I am inable to record meetings organized by my assistant on my behalf. suggest how to record the meetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

If the meetings are already scheduled, you can edit them and enable this function as well. Even if it's a recurring meeting, you can change the settings for each recurrence if necessary. Only for a meeting that is currently live, it is not possible to make changes or edits.

Wences

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

WencesUnzueta

Hi Rajat3.

Welcome to Zoom Community!

You can configure the meeting to start recording automatically when it begins. This can ensure that the session is always recorded even if it was scheduled by your assistant. You could also check in your settings if you have the recording option enabled.

Wences

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion and it works for new meetings. For those already scheduled, is there a way to record those as well.

Rajat

WencesUnzueta

Hi,

If the meetings are already scheduled, you can edit them and enable this function as well. Even if it's a recurring meeting, you can change the settings for each recurrence if necessary. Only for a meeting that is currently live, it is not possible to make changes or edits.

Wences