cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Zoom redirect url

joeschmoe1
Listener

I have zoom pro attached to my personal email account. I have Calendly integrated with my business zoom account, which is Zoom basic.

When someone schedules an appointment with me on Calendly, I want them to be sent the link to my Zoom Pro account personal meeting room, not my Zoom business personal meeting room. However, I still want calendly integrated with my business email account, it's too much trouble to disconnect it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @joeschmoe1.

Hopefully I understand your issue, but there is some ambiguity. I think you want to attach a Calendly account to your Personal Zoom Pro account instead of your Business Zoom Basic account. 

I’m not quite as knowledgeable about Calendly as I am about Zoom, but I think what you’re asking to do is possible – with the exception that Calendly will not attach Calendly meetings to your PMI of any account; they must be “generated Meeting IDs.”

Update: see this Calendly help page for info on using PMI:

https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/223195508-Schedule-with-video-conferencing#h_01HBEHSCKTA...

There are two different, distinct connections to Calendly involved: one to your Email account, and one to your Zoom account. Sounds like you don’t need to modify your email integration.

I believe you can disable the integration of your Business Zoom account to Calendly, then re-enable it by pointing Calendly to the Zoom account you want to use.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @joeschmoe1.

Hopefully I understand your issue, but there is some ambiguity. I think you want to attach a Calendly account to your Personal Zoom Pro account instead of your Business Zoom Basic account. 

I’m not quite as knowledgeable about Calendly as I am about Zoom, but I think what you’re asking to do is possible – with the exception that Calendly will not attach Calendly meetings to your PMI of any account; they must be “generated Meeting IDs.”

Update: see this Calendly help page for info on using PMI:

https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/223195508-Schedule-with-video-conferencing#h_01HBEHSCKTA...

There are two different, distinct connections to Calendly involved: one to your Email account, and one to your Zoom account. Sounds like you don’t need to modify your email integration.

I believe you can disable the integration of your Business Zoom account to Calendly, then re-enable it by pointing Calendly to the Zoom account you want to use.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !