cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDINGS APPEARED BUT AFTER CLICKING THEY DON'T EXIST !!!!!!!!

Henry007
Listener

Now I can see my mettings and records but as soon as I clic on it, any video works,  DON'T EXIST

FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASEE

10 REPLIES 10

qwertyu
Listener

I had the same issue - first my recording folder showed no videos at all, then, when they came back, I get this pop-up. Hopefully this is solved ASAP, on the verge of meltdown rn, I need those videos for my thesis O_o  

qwertyu_1-1680555561589.png

Same, have you been able to reach anyone or get resolution?

Nope. I don't know how to reach anyone to help. Was hoping for support here

ozjjj
Listener

I have the exact same ISSUE!! HELP!! I have customers paying money for this webinar and the webinar appears in recordings but it says " THIS RECORDING DOES NOT EXIST"! 

kateblocktherap
Listener

Help this has happened to me for a class people have paid for. Go on link and says doesn't exist. Not in trash and should be accessible for 5 days. Have tried several things and get same does not exist 

cunystephanie
Listener

I have the same problem. It only happened today - I can access the recordings I made last week! The files show up but when I try to open, or download, I get "recording doesn't exist."

mohrionm4life
Listener

I have also had the same thing happen with a podcast episode I recorded on 3/30/23.  Is there anyway to fix this?

cunystephanie
Listener

I went on Zoom Live Chat and the agent was able to resync my account and it solved the problem!

APA
Listener

After receiving the email that announced the recording was available and following the link,  the recording area was blank, later in the day it showed as there but when trying to download it again said that the file did not exist.

Go to your Profile page, then click on the little live chat blue circle on the bottom right of the page. Ask them to resync your account. They will ask for the meeting ID number. It worked for me!