cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDING DIDNT WORK

ElsaGrimaldi
Listener

Hi, I'm pretty sure I recorded my class a few days ago. My students just confirmed it to me. 

When the class was over I saw the Recording getting processed as always. It was on the cloud. 

The problem is I can't find it. I just went to "recordings" in the cloud or in my pc and its just not there.

What could've happened? I always record my sessions every week. I've never had this problem.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @ElsaGrimaldi,

It's extremely rare that a Zoom Cloud recording just "goes missing".  There are occasions where they are listed, but stuck in a "Processing" state, but this doesn't seem to be the case with you.

Have you checked to see if there are any recordings in the "Trash" folder?  You might have accidentally clicked the Delete button or something.

Ray_Harwood_1-1669489300010.png

If not there, you might have clicked Record Locally instead of Record to Cloud.  Please take a look in your Local recording folder:

Ray_Harwood_2-1669489403404.png

Go to Settings -> Recording tab and look at the Store my recording at text box, or click the Open button. You should see a list of folders with date/time/meeting name. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

curryj
Listener

I had this same problem and Zoom is not at all helpful, can anyone tell us what zoom is doing with our recordings