cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile pictures not showing when video is off on Windows 11 and IOS

eltonzoom
Listener

Would someone be so kind as to post screenshots, right from the home screen, for both iOS and Windows 11 -chrome, on how you fixed this problem. I have followed at least a dozen sets of instructions and been unable to fix: 

I have a profile picture.

I can see it in the upper right hand corner on my phone and on Windows 11 (chrome)

when I attend meetings other people's profile pictures are shown. (when their is video is off) 

But not mine (when my video is off) 

This happened out of the blue with an update

Help.

1 REPLY 1

js2mas
Listener

I can provide you with some troubleshooting steps which I have learned from https://www.howtodo.blog  to try and resolve the issue.

For iOS:

1. Open the Zoom app and tap on the "Settings" gear icon at the bottom right corner.
  2. Tap on your name or profile picture at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap on "Profile Photo" and select a new profile photo.
  4. Close the Zoom app completely and reopen it to see if the new profile photo is displayed when your video is turned off.

For Windows 11:

1. Open the Zoom desktop app and click on the "Settings" gear icon at the top right corner.
  2. Click on the "Profile" tab.
  3. Click on the "Change" button under the profile photo section and select a new profile photo.
  4. Close the Zoom app completely and reopen it to see if the new profile photo is displayed when your video is turned off.

If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to contact Zoom support for further assistance.