cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with audio, the other person can't hear me

MilicaS
Listener

I connected with computer audio on my laptop (windows 10) , and even did the set up the microphone and it registered it just fine, even the little icon goes green when I talk, although the other person couldn't have heard me, I even tried swithcing to my phone and the same thing was happening , did I miss something , am I doing something wrong? I even tried with headphones...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee

Happy Holidays! Apologies you have audio issues. I’m wondering if this only happened once or if it happens across all your meetings?

Also, if you do a test now by clicking on the settings icon (it’s the gear icon on your desktop client below your PFP on the upper right corner) > Audio > Under speaker and Microphone select the headphones you’re using > Click on Test Speaker > then, Test Mic. If it works well then there’s a big chance the issue isn’t with your audio.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArvinG

Happy Holidays! Apologies you have audio issues. I’m wondering if this only happened once or if it happens across all your meetings?

Also, if you do a test now by clicking on the settings icon (it’s the gear icon on your desktop client below your PFP on the upper right corner) > Audio > Under speaker and Microphone select the headphones you’re using > Click on Test Speaker > then, Test Mic. If it works well then there’s a big chance the issue isn’t with your audio.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Hello! Thank you for great wishes! I apologise for sending a reply late. Yes it happened only once , the next time i went on a zoom meeting it worked fine, like nothing happened. The source of the issue is unknown but since it workes for now I am satisfied. Thank you for taking your time to answer! Best regards!