cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem trimming recordings

edeckerorr
Listener

I have tried to trim a meeting recording 8 times in the last two days, and each time it has failed. I keep getting emails from Zoo telling me that the recording could not be trimmed and to try again. This has never happened to me before. What could be the problem? 

7 REPLIES 7

mbesol
Listener

The same thing is happening to me! I have three regular meetings that I'm recording and the trimming issue is only happening with one of them. I tried turning automatic recording off and on again, then trimming again. This time, the trimming failed but I didn't get an email about it.

AmyBednar
Listener

Same thing is happening to me right now. 

LAURIE78
Listener

Same here! Posting to hopefully get a solution. I'll add that this recording took almost 2.5 hours after we ended today to process, which is unusually long. We made no changes in the last 24 hours, and yesterday's zoom processed & trimmed as usual. 

LAURIE78
Listener

I was able to successfully trim & share our zoom recording late this morning! Submitted a support ticket yesterday, but never got a reply. Must have been some sort of glitch?

Julia24
Listener

Добрый день, в течение двух дней запись не обрезается, но и не завершается процесс, все зависло. Не знаете ли Вы, это остановить/отменить? Я уже готова отправить запись без обрезки, срочно надо предоставить к ней доступ. Или Вы, возможно, знаете, как сделать ее копию здесь же, в Зуме, чтобы предоставить доступ к копии? Заранее благодарю за ответ!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mbesol @edeckerorr @Julia24 @LAURIE78 @AmyBednar welcome to the community! Seeing that this discussion and the replies following this discussion seemed to all be similar on January 11, 2024. 

With that being said, your Zoom recording will usually finish processing at twice the meeting length after the end of the meeting, though it can take longer - up to 72 hours, depending on Zoom's current recording load. If your meeting lasted 30 minutes, it will likely take 60 minutes to process after the meeting has ended.

As of today, if anyone on this discussion still having issues with their cloud recording processing please let me know and we can further troubleshoot! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

satihillyer
Listener

Try OneMob:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/k3g-4exKQQ-ZeIlh4_BMRQ

Your cloud recordings are automatically uploaded (or you can upload your Zoom recordings manually) and then use our trimmer. Then you can share and track engagement.