cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poly Voyager 4320 UC Getting Disconnected in Meetings

SeanK1
Listener

Hi,

When I join a meeting/call I get an error message saying "Failed to detect your microphone and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected" However the headset works fine while testing it under settings.

Device: Poly Voyager 4320 UC

Zoom Version: Version: 5.15.7 (20303)

I have already tried updating drivers, removing drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom, unchecking hardware acceleration. 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

lbelle
Listener

I also have a Poly Voyager UC and have similar issues.  It's frustrating to regularly test your audio before calls and meetings, have everything test out okay, and to still have issues when you're actually in your call or meeting.  I'm still trying to find the magic solution but have run across a couple things that seem to cause it: 

1) being logged into Microsoft Teams at the same time.  I don't even have Teams pinned to start, but sometimes it automatically opens anyway.  I've noticed closing Teams often restores my Zoom audio. 

2) Any and every single time there is a Zoom update, my audio malfunctions until I both install the update and restart my computer.  When I do that, everything works fine until the next time there's an update. If I just install the update without rebooting my computer, I will have issues. The frustrating part is that I usually don't know there's an update until something malfunctions during a call or meeting. 

Zoom, if you're listening, it would be really nice if you'd notify users when there is an update instead of making them look for one when something malfunctions. How about an "update available" flag next to the user's profile? 

michael_b
Listener

Having same issue with Poly - Voyager 4320 UC Wireless Headsets in our office.