cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polls/Quiz

maryann929
Listener

I do not create my own training meeting so I can not create a template to accomplish this....how can I store a poll or quiz and not attach it to a meeting. I teach the same class a few times a week and would like to reuse a poll/quiz but not base it  on a particular meeting ID. Can I create them and then download into the session when needed? Feature was in Webex.

3 REPLIES 3

ccameron
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @maryann929,

If the host of the meeting can add you as an alternative host to these classes, that will give you the ability to add and launch polls/quizzes. 

• By default, only the original meeting host can edit or add polls during a meeting. If the host or co-host role is transferred to another user, that user will only be able to launch polls already created. Alternative hosts can add or edit polls, if the setting is enabled in the web portal and the host selects the option when scheduling a meeting.

More info below:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303-Polling-for-meetings

Hope this helps. If this answers your question, please accept as solution.

I am the host of the meetings but I want to create a poll once and use it again and again everytime I teach that class rather than having to attach the poll to an individual meeting ID and only get to use it once.

ccameron

@maryann929,

Understood. You can utilize the new poll library feature for this!

If enabled by an admin, you can manage a central library of polls for meetings. You can create or edit polls and use them for Personal Meeting ID (PMI) and non-PMI meetings. When a poll is marked as available to all meetings, it will appear in the list of polls that can be launched in a meeting. 

Notes:

• You can only enable up to 10 polls for your meetings.
  • Accessing polls created in the central poll library when in a meeting requires version 5.10.3 or higher.

Info below:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303-Polling-for-meetings#h_01G0DB6PCA0ABMXEQF7NX10NX...

Hope this helps. If this answers your question, please accept as solution.