cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll results

GNT
Listener
Is there any way I can go back into Zoom and find the results of a poll ? Are they recorded anywhere ?
7 REPLIES 7

Bruno-BaKano
Community Champion | Customer

Hello there!

If you were the host of the meeting, and you have a paid account (Pro plan or higher) you can generate a polling report after the meeting has ended (and for the next 12 months).
See Meeting registration and polling reports for more details on all the options available regarding Poll Reports.

Note: I previously had the direct link to the sub-section about accessing the poll results during a meeting so I've changed that.
Cheers.

ElizabethB
Listener

Hi, I had the same initial question... I thought I would be able to download the poll results but during the meeting, I didn't see a download button and there is no file or anything along with the cloud recording. I followed the link you posted but it only explains how to download DURING the meeting whereas my meeting is over! Any help is appreaciated!

Bruno-BaKano

Hi @ElizabethB ,

I made a bit of a mess of the previous comment and pasted the incorrect sub-section. You can indeed access the poll results during the meeting but if you have a paid accoutn you can do it also after the meeting has ended (and for quite some time). This is the direct link to those instructions:
How to generate reports after the meeting 

Cheers

Based on the article, it looks like only an admin user can access poll results after the meeting.  Any way a paid licensed non-admin enteprise user can access the results?

Svetlana8
Listener

Hi, 

I would like to access my poll reports that are more than 12 months old. Is this still available to download or are they removed after 12 months?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HI @Svetlana8 

Reports are only available for the past 12 months. Anything older than that is unavailable.

Can you please provide some more explanation and/or screenshots of this step

"Access Poll Results:

• Click on the name of the poll to view its results. You will see a summary of the poll responses, including the number of participants who responded to each poll question and the distribution of their responses."

I am able to generate and download the .csv report of the individual responses but am unable to find the summary level results following the meeting. Thank you!