cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for Pro but meetings end at 40 minutes

sherry2
Listener

I paid for Pro in September but both of the weekly scheduled meetings end at 40 minutes.  I had two accounts and cancelled one but the meetings are scheduled on the account that I wanted to continue. 

Sherry

2 REPLIES 2

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

Hello, please sign in to Zoom.US and look at your account. Make sure it is the Licensed account you want to use. After signing in, click your profile picture in the top right, and you should see Licensed. Image attached.
Now, make sure your meetings are set up with that account. That is done by clicking on Meetings and then the Upcoming tab.  Please let me know if 1) you are using a licensed account AND 2) the two weekly scheduled meetings are showing for that account. 

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @sherry2,

You probably just need to assign your newly purchased license to your user account. See this web page for assistance:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

Follow these steps taken from the article:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.
    2. Click User Management, then Users.
    3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There will likely only be your single account – click your account
    4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
    5. Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.
    6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.
    7. (Optional) Assign add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. You will not likely have any add-ons, so you might skip this step.
    8. Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !