cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Zoom Clips Option

RohanD
Listener

I have a VIP account with Zoom, which is basically a Zoom Pro account. I don't see the option for Zoom Clips. Is there a way to get this enabled for me?  I would really like to use this feature. Any help is appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @RohanD thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

To get the ball rolling with Zoom Clips, there are a couple of prerequisites you need to tick off:

• Make sure you're using a Zoom Pro account or any of its close cousins, like Basic, Zoom One Pro, Zoom United Pro, and more.
  • And don't forget, you'll need the Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS with version 5.15.5 or higher.

To enable or disable the Clips feature for your own account, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom Web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click on "Settings."
  3. At the top of the page, locate and click the "Clips" tab.
  4. To the right of the "Clips" option, you'll find a toggle. Click this toggle to enable or disable the feature according to your preference.

Keep in mind:

• If you enable Clips, you'll be able to create new Clips and access existing ones.
  • If Clips are disabled, you'll still have access to any Clips you've previously created.
  • If your admin has disabled the Clips setting and it's locked, you won't be able to enable it yourself. Your admin would be the one to adjust this setting.
  • Under the "Email Notification" section, you can further customize your experience by enabling or disabling notifications for various actions related to Clips.

Remember that you might need to refresh your page after enabling Clips to start creating new ones.

If you encounter any issues or have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi @CarlaA , I have a VIP account that Zoom gave me when I was a Zoomie. I think its a close cousin haha. I have all the pro features on it. Just dont have Clips and would like to have it  

Same here. There is no Clips anywhere. Our staff are now using their personal accounts to access the Zoom Clips feature. It suddenly disappeared from our work accounts, and there is no option in the admin settings.

Nikki14
Listener

Same. I pay for this feature and do not have access to clips to even enable it. please help