cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Options to Record - Used to have it, but not an option any longer

edwoods97
Listener

I have had zoom for a while, and w couple years ago I was able to screen record and just regular record, I non longer have the option. when I go into record settings there is no option to local record OR cloud record. I can see the few that I have there, when I sued to be able to. very strange. anyone any idea ? I don't have. "more" button as some are describing and no record button as in many videos show.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @edwoods97! If you are a part of a company's account, the account owner or admin may have disabled the ability to record. If this is the case, you can reach out to them and request to enable recording. You can also check your personal settings in the Zoom web portal by going to  Personal > Settings > Recording tab. Another possible reason is that you may have already used up all of your allotted cloud recording storage. 

It is my company. I AM the admin

KhatC

I see. If you would like to enable recording for everyone in your account, you can do so via Zoom web portal > Account Management > Account Settings > Recording tab. If recording is already enabled but the option is still not available, you can submit a ticket to the support team to have this further reviewed. Please make sure that you are signed in to your Zoom account so you can access the form.

Also, I have deleted ALL recordings, and I am trying to setup record to local computer.

edwoods97
Listener

Never-mind. Zoom moved the Record / Local record option to "Settings" it is not under RECORD anymore on the left had tool bar