cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Layout on Desktop Recurring Meetings Hidden Away

katb123
Attendee
I really dislike the new layout after the update - I only use recurring meetings that aren't on a set date. Now in the desktop app all of my meetings are hidden away and it shows a useless (for me) empty calendar 😞

How do I easily view all of my recurring meetings in the desktop app? Where are the options settings to choose what gets displayed? How do I turn off this calendar feature??
7 REPLIES 7

Your post is irrelevant. The issue is not about managing recurring meetings, it is about the Zoom UI. I want to open the zoom app and easily see my list of recurring meetings (like before update) and one click to start the meeting. 

• I agree. REALLY frustrating. Not appreciating new format at all. Also really glitchy .

AllisonC
Listener

I agree. I can't find my recurring meetings anywhere on the new Zoom app. WTF?

aitanaluna
Listener

Same here. Is there not a way to rearrange or customise? Agenda should not be the default view.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! 

In your settings: https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation menu in the Zoom app and allow you to view your upcoming meetings. 

CarlaA_0-1714492237323.jpeg

Let me know if that helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks, that worked. It would have been nice if Zoom made it easier to find this solution in the app. It took me 25 minutes to find this, and I was late to a session earlier because I had to look for the link in my email. 

cmd1031
Listener

I do not see a setting called Merge Meetings and Calendar Tabs so that I can uncheck it.  It is driving me crazy that suddenly meetings I've been invited to internally show up (a year's worth!) before I can get to my recurring meeting links!