cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Audio issues

ChristinaKa
Listener

HI There,

I like to share some music in my online Zoom fitness class. I have troubles when it comes to hear the music in the background (which I share in the internal computer sound and via stereo speakers for the people around in person) and my instructions via microphone.

What do I need to do if I want to use my Apple Airpods as microphone and the computersound (for the people at home) through the stereo speakers. The quality is really bad

1 REPLY 1

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom handles these Frankenstein situations fairly well, but this is definitely not the way the software was designed to work.

I'd suggest running your mic and the audio through a mixer and then piping everything into Zoom and using 'Original Sound for Musicians' so that noise reduction and echo cancellation don't come into play.

You can also try doing this without external hardware with software like Voicemeeter, but there is a bit of a learning curve.

In either case, it's imperative that your far-end participants keep their mics closed during the meeting/webinar.