NO "ADD" icon via contacts tab

buddyerkin
Listener

When I go to add a contact. (I have none now), there is no ADD icon

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @buddyerkin, check to see if you have Calendar and Contacts integration enabled. If not, make sure to enable it. You can use contacts integration to Access synced contacts in the Zoom desktop client (Cloud Contacts section in the Contacts tab). You can look into the KB article Setting up calendar and contacts integration for the desktop client for more info on this! Hope this helps 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am still looking for a way to add individual contacts for meeting invites.

I do not want to integrate every contact from my cell or email program.

thanks for any suggestions.

I am having the same problem, there is no 'add' or + icon in the contacts section, and I do NOT want to add all the contacts from my cell or email or anywhere else. I just want to save the meeting ID's for the meetings I 'attend' regularly. In the old Zoom app, it remembered all my meeting ID's and they showed in a dropdown menu when I clicked 'Join' - Zoom PWA does not do this and I don't have them all memorized (and shouldn't have to because it's 2022 and technology should work properly). This seems to be a system problem and not a user problem and should be reported to someone who can actually fix it.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @buddyerkin! Did you find @RN's reply helpful? If so, please don't forget to mark it as Accept as Solution

Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

mickee97
Listener

Was a solution found?  I also have the same problem and do not see a fix that works?

I had not heard further since posting, so I guess not. I am rarely using zoom, when I need to meet with more than 1 person