cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Users same Account

MakomAdmin
Listener

I'm looking for a solution to users being locked out because of a lack of access to the email associated with the account.

We are a small non-profit and have about 4 of us who share the account on a regular basis, never at the same time but to run different meetings, this morning one of my users could not access the Zoom account because he needed verification via an email he did not have access to and I was in a meeting and did not get his DM, I looked at users but this seems to create a new account not just give them access to run a meeting on the main account. We don't need and can not afford multiple licenses.

5 REPLIES 5

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Please be aware that sharing a Zoom Account is a violation of the Zoom Terms of Service (TOS) that you agreed to when you signed up for the account. You can look into the TOS here at https://zoom.us/terms under 'Use of services and your responsibilities'. 

You seem pretty set on not getting more accounts so you may want to consider moving to another platform.

Regards

What if I need my virtual assistant to set up meetings for me? I can't have them log in with my email, because the MFA sends me emails in the middle of other meetings. What are my options?

Frank_TB

Hello,

Zoom has a process for this.

Scheduling privilege is designed for a user or an executive admin to:

• Assign or delegate a user or multiple users in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. 
  • Schedule meetings on behalf of a user (or multiple users) that has assigned you scheduling privilege. If both users have a webinar license, they can also schedule webinars for you.
  • Access cloud recordings and meeting reports for those you are a delegate for. 
  • Act as an alternative host for any meetings you have scheduling privilege for. 

You and the assigned scheduler must both be Licensed or On-Prem.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362803-Using-scheduling-privilege 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

So, just to confirm. I need to buy 2 licenses, just to have my admin set or edit meetings on my behalf... essentially doubling the cost of my zoom license?

Sspence
Listener

I am the owner of a small business account with 4 licenses underneath my account ownership.  I want all 4 licenses to be able to act as co-hosts (i.e., be able to open the meeting, etc.) for several of the recurring meetings.  I see how to make them co-hosts.  My question is how to allow each license can "see" the recurring meetings in the 'my meetings' tab.  I want them to be able to log into their zoom license and see all the meetings they are co-hosts for.  is this possible?