cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Logins for one account

ShareTheMove
Listener

I have an organization using one zoom account for meetings but I have multiple users signing into the one account. Because there are many different devices and locations, a two factor code is sent to the organization's email which the multiple users do not have access to despite having turned off two factor authentication. Is there any way to fix this situation so that the users can sign in without having to get a code? 

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I don't believe that there is a way to turn that behavior off. I understand the situation that you have described, and if you never had to worry about any stranger logging in with your credentials your request would be fine. But, these days with so many hacks I'm thankful for this behavior.

1. Creatively, you could setup email forwarding rules that automatically forward messages received that meet specific criteria to the designated email accounts of those other users.
  2. If your meetings are 40 minutes or less you could create two more basic accounts.
  3. If your meetings exceed 40 minutes, then adding two more paid accounts might be the way to go.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen