cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimize the options for participants

LODP
Listener

Hi, I am the administrator of our account. I would like to minimize the options for the participants of our meetings, so that they have no options (buttons at the bottom) to play with. I tried to deselect many options in the admin part, but users still see buttons like White Board, AI Companion, ...

Do you know whether there is a way how to display the vital functions only, like video & mic? Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer

A number of those features can be switched off by signing in to the account using a browser and changing settings. Additionally, the host can control other functions by using the "security" button on the menu bar during a meeting.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

storyhub

A number of those features can be switched off by signing in to the account using a browser and changing settings. Additionally, the host can control other functions by using the "security" button on the menu bar during a meeting.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @storyhub also suggest looking into the discussion about How to remove options from Meeting Controls. You can disable these options in your Personal Settings on the Zoom web portal (https://zoom.us/profile/settings) for meetings you host.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!