cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings with Registration :: Email Reminders

BimotaGrrrl
Listener

It's been a year since I hosted a large meeting, so I'm re-familiarizing myself with the updated Ux. 

The meeting I'm managing for a client will have required registration.

However, I'm unable to find the three checkbox options to ask Zoom to email reminders to all Registrants a week prior, 24 hours prior, and one hour prior.  Where has that Ux gone?

9 REPLIES 9

SooBahkDo
Listener

Great question. I wonder same.

I also wonder where to view users who have registered for a meeting.

BimotaGrrrl
Listener

Wow - good question, Soo!  I just checked and I can't find it either.

BimotaGrrrl
Listener

I figured out how to find a list of registrants.  On you list of meetings, click the meeting you're interested in (not the edit button!). Then, along the top of the page is Details / Registration / Email Settings / Branding / Polls / Live Streaming.

Click on Registration.

Then, all the way to the right across from 'Manage Registrants' is an Edit option. Click that.

Then a pop up comes up with the list.

K

Thank you!  Your eagle eyes are better than mine and you are going on my holiday gift list! 🙂 

Yaaaay!  I love chocolate.  (duh)

<HUGE hug!>

QuantumCoach
Listener

Did you find a solution to this question yet? I have been asking for this as well. 

No.  No solution to the missing periodicity checkboxes for reminder emails.  <sad panda>

Yes we found a solution, using salepager.com we are able to schedule reminders for meetings with registration one hour before, 24 hours before etc.

BimotaGrrrl
Listener

Wow.  I'm dumbfounded.  Zoom literally DE-FEATURES their product (which originally had 3 reminders included in my plan) so SalePager can now charge me $19/mo for a SINGLE reminder, or $35/mo for 3 reminders.

Truly Epic.