cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Host/Calendly

AC13
Listener

I use Calendly. The zoom link is sent to the client when they book through Calendly. Quite often, when I click on the zoom link to begin the meeting, it says I have to wait for the host to start the meeting. In other words, the person whom I am meeting with has been made the host when it should be myself. Anyone have the solution?

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @AC13 

Calendly can only create meetings for the account it is connected to, so its very likely not scheduling the meeting for each user. More likely, you are not signed-in to the same account that is connected to Calendly, so Zoom is unable to officially recognize you as the official host and start the meeting when you click the link. 

Just make sure you are signed-in to that account with the Zoom app before you click the link to start the meeting. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I have the same issue, the customer is the host and I am the host as well. I clicked on the link sent to me and it says waiting on host but the customer is already sign in and waiting on me. frustrating

davidferran
Listener

I am having the same issue right now and I checked and I am logged in to my zoom account but still same error.