cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licenses to create meetings

RYG
Listener

Hi, I need 4 users from Salesforce to be able to create Zoom meetings. In this case, do I need to have 4 licenses, one per user, or would it be enough to have one license and have a group of users? Thank you very much in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

As I understand Zoom requires one license per user. That can be a Basic (Free), Pro, Business, Business Plus, or Enterprise license. Here is a link to the Zoom terms of service.

https://explore.zoom.us/en/eula-terms-of-service/

Now that I've got that out of the way I would highly suggest one license per user. As a Zoom contributor, I see plenty of posts out there trying to resolve the eventual conflicts that come with trying to share a license. Overlapping schedules, settings getting changed by one user that really messes things up for the next, and the list goes on.

Hope this helps.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Thanks for your answer! I have one more question, would it be enough to have a paid account to be able to create a user group with a free license and for these users to create Zoom invitations, or is it necessary for everyone to have a paid account? Thanks in advance!!

ZoomTestKitchen

The sub-accounts could create scheduled meetings/invitations, although they would be created under the free account, not the primary paid account. These free sub-accounts would also be limited to 40 minute meetings.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen