cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Interpretation

jozer
Listener

Hello, Can you assist me how can I enable the feature Language interpretation. I do not see it in Meeting (Advanced). I am using the Pro version.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, jozer

language interpretation is available in Business, Education, or Enterprise account; or Pro account + Webinar add-on plan.

And Please contact Zoom Support to have this feature enabled. After contacting support, please allow up to 3 business days for the feature to be enabled.

Translating your meeting or webinar – Zoom Help Center

Please refer to the following URL link for how to contact support.

Zoom technical support – Zoom Help Center

Do you know how to contact Zoom support?  I have a pro account + webinar add on and I can't figure out how to get the language interpretation enabled.

Who do I call?

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@heartfulparent Here is information on how to contact support: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

Sorry, but I am really embassed with this game - look in our articles or discuss this with a chatbot.

I have the same problem - I have Pro account with Webinar add, and no interpretation. Getting really mad, because the event is approaching but I am spending my time in searching for help in Zoom webpage and chatting with chatbot. I just need my service - that`s all.

Why should I wait for 3 days. The money has been taken immediately I signed up for Webinar add-on. I really need that service, but seems no-one at Zoom do care on enbaling my interpration feature. Even the chatbot do not care! This is really extremally strange customer service - so to say!!!!!!! 😞

Ohkawa

Hi, Iveta

I am not an employee of Zoom, so I do not know what the procedure is, but I do know that it takes time for the staff to set up the system.
At some other IT companies, it can take as little as two weeks.
Considering this, I think Zoom's response time is fast.
Of course, I think we need to automate and speed up the process even more in order to meet our customers' demands!

Hi, friend. If you have problems with translation or learning a foreign language. Try using the educational language courses that I recently reviewed in a great article. First of all, such https://edureviewer.com/tutoring/mondly-review/ languages courses improve communication skills. Being able to communicate effectively in different languages not only allows you to communicate with people from different walks of life but also promotes cross-cultural understanding and empathy. It broadens your horizons and allows you to appreciate different cultures, traditions and ways of thinking.