cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting kicked off

SuePizorYoder
Listener

I use a MAC. Zoom kept saying an update was necessary when signing on. I would allow the update...but it kept coming back with an error code. I looked up the error code and followed the instructions as to how to get the update on my MAC. I no longer get the error code. However, since updating (it may or not be connected) I keep getting dropped. This is not good in the midst of a counseling situation. I just had a coaching session (50 minutes) and was dropped 6 times.  I get the little circle and re-connected in about a minute. I do not have other programs on (it was suggested I close them all) and my internet is strong. Because I'm a not-for profit, I got my account through tech soup and when I call for tech support they tell me I'm not eligible. On line suggestions include going to my picture and seeing if I have all available downloads...but that is not possible on my tech soup version that I can find...there is not drop down menu below my picture...HELP! please!

2 REPLIES 2

kodfosm
Listener

bruv switch away from zoom. After pandemic, they are more dead than the worst crypto currency in market

OBL
Listener

Hello SuePizorYoder,

I have Zoom One Pro which I pay for and am kicked out several times in each meeting I have. Did you ever find a solution?