cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to round robin group sessions

amandagomez33
Listener

Hi! My team all has zoom and we each host group training sessions for clients. I can have up to 10 clients in my training session, and so can my colleagues. However, I would like to round robin the host of each training session. For example, we can have 1 scheduling link where clients schedule a group session, and we can rotate the hosts on the backend... Is there a way to do this? It is important that these are group sessions, not 1:1s. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @amandagomez33.

I'm assuming you all have accounts on the same organizational account -- that is, you are all attached to the same owner's account.  My suggestion would be that you set up Scheduling Privilege amongst yourselves, that way everyone can host each other's meetings.  You still need to schedule one meeting per person, but have an agreement of who takes which meeting.

See this Zoom Support article on how to set up Scheduling Privileges:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061749

It can be a little tricky the first time you set up Scheduling Privileges... come back here if you need some extra guidance.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

dianeb23
Listener

Hi,

When you say round robin the sessions do you mean have the hosts move from one room to another while the participants stay in the same room or do you want the hosts to stay in one room while the participants move to a different host's room? Or is it just one room/one group and the hosts come in and out?

Hi! I mean I want it to work just like current RR Events do, but instead of RR being strictly for 1:1, I want them to be group sessions..

Currently, we have a training session where clients can schedule a meeting time, and it goes to 1 person on my team... it's round robin evenly amongst the hosts. These are 1:1s with clients. We want these meetings to increase to 1:many. So instead of these meetings capping out at 1 registrant, 9 other clients can register for that same meeting. 

Example- a client opens a link and sees we have availability at 9 AM, 10 AM , 1 PM, and 2 PM. One of my colleagues gets round robin to take the 9 AM group session that can have anywhere from 1 client to 10, another colleague hosts the 10 AM, another the 1 PM and another the 2 PM. 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @amandagomez33.

I'm assuming you all have accounts on the same organizational account -- that is, you are all attached to the same owner's account.  My suggestion would be that you set up Scheduling Privilege amongst yourselves, that way everyone can host each other's meetings.  You still need to schedule one meeting per person, but have an agreement of who takes which meeting.

See this Zoom Support article on how to set up Scheduling Privileges:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061749

It can be a little tricky the first time you set up Scheduling Privileges... come back here if you need some extra guidance.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !