cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to file a complaint to be read by a human not a bot

AlbaZoom
Listener

For the last month Zoom has been faulty. I can't start scheduled meetings from the website by clicking on the "iniciar" button as I used to (now I have to do it from the App), my screen turns green, my screen freezes, I get bars across my face... Everyime such things happen, stopping the video and starting it again solves it for a while, but then it happens again. I have constant meetings and lessons and use zoom daily with groups, so all these faults are really affecting my work. On top of that, I've just received a notification that zoom is raising its prices, which seemes like a joke when what I was considering is actually asking for some kind of compensation for all the problems I'm having.

I've been trying to raise a complaint, but all I could find was a chat answered by a bot. I'd appreaciate any help with reaching assistance. Thank you very much for your help

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I suggest you submit a ticket with Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

EcuadorSriKira
Listener

Hello,

I too am incredibly insulted by Zoom customer service.  Have called and written multiple times - n one responds.  Was promised by a live person that a supervisor/manager would call/email back to me.  No one responds. Meanwhile, Their sales people are chasing me to sign a webinar contract that is priced higher than the on-line price listing.

WHAT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.  We will leave Zoom