cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find my recordings on the computer. Besides, I cannot find list (and names) of participants

PatriziaCora
Listener

Hello!

I am a Zoom Pro member. I use my personal room from time to time for delivering a few lessons. Today, I realised that I cannot find my recordings (local computer) inside my profile, neither I can get lists (names) of participants.

I tried to follow the instructions for finding the recordings but they are not there. I am sure I recorded the lessons.

I am really confused. What has changed in Zoom? And I do not know how to talk to a zoom assistant.

Could you help me, please?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

JPMunson
Listener

Hi there. the default location for local recording is:

C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\Zoom

In my case it is located at:

C:\Users\jonathanm\OneDrive - Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic\Documents\Zoom\2023-03-21 11.22.48 Jonathan Munson's Zoom Meeting (This is because it is pointed towards my OneDrive folder)

Another thing to check would be to make sure you are recording locally, not to the cloud. 

Thanks,

Jon

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi PatriziaCora

From your user administration portal www.zoom.us you can see the recordings in the cloud and you can check where your local recordings were stored, I attach a screenshot:

Wences

Hi, I recorded a meeting but am unable to find the recording - even in the place you suggest. Please advise where else to look