cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How to start a meeting without an admin present ?

LauraLee
Listener

We are providing a lot of courses online. We have 20 zoom accounts (20 zoom licences).  But  we have some time 100 teachers in  for example May month .  It is not reasonable to purchase 100 licences , because some teachers are only for 1 day  or 2 hours  and this will be our only and last colaboration.

How teacher can join a meeting an admit people without having the admin start the meeting or be present at all? I don`t want to give to   teachers zoom account login details , but  I am not able  as administrator  make them as host manually  - making them a  host in during each meeting.

These teachers are   outside of the organization but has access to the zoom link to join the meeting.

I want that teacher   click the zoom link, start the meeting and admit students without me as the admin starting the meeting or being involved or present. This person is outside of the organization but has access to the zoom link to join the meeting. We have 20 paid zoom accounts  (licence)

3 REPLIES 3

Humashankar
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @LauraLee 

While scheduling, configure these settings,

• Choose "Generate Automatically" to create a unique meeting ID.
  • Uncheck the "Waiting Room" option to avoid requiring manual admittance.
  • Click on the arrow and enable "Allow participants to join anytime.
  • This allows them to enter before (admin).

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Huma

Thank you for your answer -  it works for students .  But I need to find  a way  how teacher joins meeting as host without  loging into zoom account .

LauraLee
Listener

Hallo again . Still waiting for suggestions.Please  .