cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to separate the scheduled meetings that I didn't attend

ASA3003
Listener

Hello,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I am unable to find the solution anywhere.

I have a scheduled Zoom meeting on every Saturday. However, sometimes that meeting does not happen due to last moment changes. My Zoom history still shows the meeting to have happened, since it was scheduled. Since the happening of these meetings affects the finances of my company, I need to keep track of them.

My question is - Is there any way to segregate the meetings that didn't happen, so that I can only keep track of the meetings that did happen?

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

Marcelinoson
Listener

To separate the scheduled meetings that you didn't attend, you can follow these steps, using Spotify terms as a thematic example:

1. Review History: Just as you would check your Spotify listening history, review your digital calendar or meeting platform for past events.

2. Filter Out: Create a filter similar to a Spotify playlist, where you separate attended meetings from those you missed. Most calendar apps have a search or filter function to display only the meetings with a status of 'No Response' or 'Declined'.

3. Label Appropriately: Assign labels or categories to your meetings, akin to how you might categorize songs into different moods on Spotify. Label those you attended differently from those you missed.

4. Use Analytics: Some advanced calendar tools have analytics, much like spotify provides for your listening habits. Use these to see attendance trends over time.

5. Automate Sorting: Set up an automation rule, similar to Spotify's algorithmic playlists, where your calendar app automatically moves missed meetings into a separate folder or list.

Happyboy91
Observer

Becoming a social media star is no longer a challenge as TopFollow APK is out there to get you millions of followers on your Instagram accounts in a matter of a few days. Currently, With over 500 million users worldwide, Instagram has been emerging rapidly as one of the most popular social media platforms on the internet. Instagram has attracted celebrities, politicians, scholars, and people from other professional and social spheres. 

Happyboy91
Observer

Becoming a social media star is no longer a challenge as TopFollow APK is out there to get you millions of followers on your Instagram accounts in a matter of a few days. Currently, With over 500 million users worldwide, Instagram has been emerging rapidly as one of the most popular social media platforms on the internet. Instagram has attracted celebrities, politicians, scholars, and people from other professional and social spheres.

Flowace
Attendee

You have recurring Saturday Zoom meetings, but sometimes they get cancelled last minute. The issue is that Zoom history reflects all scheduled meetings, regardless of whether they happened. Since this impacts your company's finances, you need a way to track only the actual meetings.

There's no built-in Zoom feature to separate cancelled meetings. Here are some solutions:

Review Calendar: Check your calendar for each Saturday to see if the meeting was cancelled and update your records accordingly.

Attendance Tracking: If attendees need to confirm their presence, use Zoom's attendance tracking feature during the meeting. This creates a record of participants, indicating if the meeting actually happened.

Meeting Notes: Encourage someone to take notes during the meeting, even a brief note confirming it occurred.

Meeting Labels: Consider using Zoom's meeting labels to categorize meetings as "Actual" or "Cancelled" after the fact.

External Tracking Tool: Explore third-party tools that integrate with Zoom and allow marking meetings as "held" or "cancelled."

By implementing one of these methods, you can maintain accurate records of your Saturday Zoom meetings and their impact on your company's finances.