cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reorganize the gallery view on Linux (Ubuntu)

HoffmanChan
Listener

Holle Zoom Community,

I wanta reorganize the gallery view on Linux (Ubuntu) but I can't.

So, is it my installation problem or anything?

5 REPLIES 5

saadu211
Listener

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and try to reorganize the gallery view:

1. Check File Manager Options: Open your file manager and look for any options related to sorting or arranging files in gallery view.

2. Try Different Views: Switch between different views within the file manager to see if reorganizing is possible in a different view mode.

3. Drag and Drop: In gallery view, try dragging and dropping files or folders to rearrange them.

4. Keyboard Shortcuts: Some file managers support keyboard shortcuts for organizing files.

5. Permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to modify files and folders within the directory you're trying to reorganize.

6. Update or Reinstall: If none of the above solutions work, consider updating your system to the latest version or reinstalling the file manager.

Thank you for your reply.

You mean I need to check ubuntu file manager options about Zoom folder ? And need to check or modify Permissions ?

Because I don't understand what did u mean. 

And I had update / Reinstall Zoom for Linux. But it still cannot reorganize the gallery view.

Yes, checking the file manager options and ensuring correct permissions for the Zoom folder can be important steps in troubleshooting issues related to reorganizing files or folders within the Zoom directory.

I checked Permissions should be correct.

But I haven't any options related to sorting or arranging files in my zoom folder.

Can you give some ref photo for me?