cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open MY zoom room in Browser so I can use TICTAQ to take minutes in meeting?

Annie909
Listener

HI 

I just recently found the TICTAQ app which transcribes audio and is great to take minutes for a meeting.

The trouble is it only works with zoom being used in a web browser. 

And 2 Things occur. 

1. When I set it up tictaq with zoom, there is a link as I set it up from zoom which opens my zoom room in the browser with tictaq.  The trouble is when I shut the room and browser, I have no idea how to open the room again in the browser with tictaq.  (Tiqtaq only works with zoom in the browser - not with the normal zoom app interface.)

2.  I have no idea how to get participants into the browser zoom room with me.  When I did a test with a friend, if he used my normal zoom room link or ID & passcode, he was NOT showing up in the same zoom room opened in the browser as me. 

So Please, if anyone understands what I'm talking about here and can give me SIMPLE step by step instructions how to remedy these things, I'd be most appreciative.

thanks - Annie

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Annie909 are you referring to Tactiq Transcripts? Suggest looking into the Zoom App Marketplace which it looks like it can be integrated with the Zoom desktop client https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/beUjRyysQCasy-3SwlanSA, suggest testing adding that from the marketplace and going the desktop client route.

Secondly, suggest looking into the KB on Inviting others to join a meeting and having your participant joining look into how to Join a Zoom meeting

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Annie909
Listener

Thanks for your reply but when you read abou Tactiq Transcript app it LOOKS as though it can be integrated into your zoom interface but that's not what happens when you download the app.  It is on your desktop but is only acts with your web browser and not the zoom interface app.

Also I CANNOT find my way to open the zoom room in the WEB browser myself, let alone invite others to join.

As I mentioned above, I CAN find my way there when I set up the tactiq app but when I close the room in the browser, I have no clue how to open it up again, let alone invite others to join.

I don't find ZOOM instructions particularly easy to follow and that is why I asked if anyone does understand what I'm asking, please give me simple step by step instructions to show me how I open MY zoom room in the web browser (NOT the interface where Tactiq once downloaded does not show up).  And then secondly how I can send a link to that MY room opened in the web browser for a meeting that is coming up.  (We are a very small group that need to meet and don't use any software scheduling programs within zoom or otherwise.)

Did you find a way to use Tactiq in the Desktop client vs. inside the web browser?

No gdctex - I haven't 

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Need help?  To contact Tactiq.io Support you can: